Lessons, food, refreshments and music: Just 15 dollars!
Combined with Intermediate Lessons: Only 20 dollars!
Come single, or bring a partner. Everyone is welcome.
Swing! Latin! Ballroom!
Dance Haddonfield meets every Sunday night:
Beginner Lessons are from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM and dance to 10:30 PM.
Intermediate Lessons are from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Dance Haddonfield meets at:
19 Kings Highway East
Beginner Lesson Schedule: 7PM to 8PM
|September 17 -
|September 24 -
|October 1 -
|October 8 -
|October 15 -
|October 22 -
||East Coast Swing
Intermediate Lesson: 6PM to 7PM
September 17 - October 22, Waltz with Grant Prickett
Future Intermediate Lessons: October 29 - December 3 - Hustle, Sandra Fortuna December 10 - Polka, Barbara Capaldi December 17 - Polka, Vlada Martinek December 24 & 31 - No Dance January 7 - February 11 - Salsa, Jonathan Cabrera
Health Benefits of Ballroom Dancing
by Diane Liakos, M.P.H, M.S.
Dancing is a wonderful physical and social activity that can improve your
fitness and health, lift your spirits, reduce stress, and offer a fun experience! It
is a perfect combination of physical and low-impact aerobic activity, range of
motion exercise, social interaction, and mental stimulation.
- Helps to reduce your risk of chronic diseases like cancer, cardiovascular (heart) and cerebrovascular (brain) disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and depression
- Helps slow the progression of osteoporosis and reduce the risk of falls and fractures
- Enhances blood circulation throughout your body
- Strengthens your immune system and your resistance
- Raises your metabolic rate, which helps you burn calories faster and lose unnecessary pounds
- Improves your muscle tone, strength, and endurance
- Improves your coordination and balance, to prevent accidents and falls
- Increases self esteem and makes you happy to be alive
- Improves your concentration and ability to focus
- Provides mental stimulation and improved oxygenated blood flow.
- Improves your memory and may help to reduce the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Is a “sport” you can engage in throughout your life, with beautiful music, moderate aerobic activity, and social interaction
"If you have any preexisting health or medical concerns, always consult with your personal physician before beginning any new physical activity."
Grace Church, 19 East Kings Highway, Haddonfield, NJ, 08033
Dancing every Sunday 8 to10:30 pm
Beginner lesson 7 to 8 pm
Sponsorship for Dance Haddonfield
Dance Haddonfield is the weekly dance held by the Delaware Valley chapter of USA Dance. We exist to bring the joy of ballroom dance to our community, including lessons and an opportunity to enjoy an evening of dance every Sunday.
We are a non-profit, and need all the support we can get to continue our dance and to provide a pleasant environment at a reasonable price. Please consider donating to our dance; as part of USA Dance donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Here are the sponsorship opportunities:
Sponsor an intermediate class – these run for 5 or 6 weeks. Sponsorship costs $60.
For this you get:
4 gift certificates, good for any new dancers (cannot be used by our current dancers).
Mention on our home page.
Mention in our weekly email newsletter in connection with that series of lessons.
A sign posted at those lessons.
Sponsor any one Sunday dance – cost $15.
For this you get:
1 gift certificate, good for one new dancer (cannot be used by our current dancers).
Mention on our home page.
Mention on our weekly email newsletter for that dance.
Sign at the dance.
If you want to help us the most, consider one of these sponsorships.
Gold Sponsor - $1000
Silver Sponsor - $500
Bronze Sponsor - $250
Listed on our web site for a year, and included on a plaque on display at the dance.
UNIVERSAL DANCE CENTER, INC
LESSONS IN BALLROOM AND LATIN DANCES
Rt. 130, Collingswood, NJ
Graded standardized curriculum
Junior and adult dancers learn social and/or
Competitive Dancing in American and International Styles
Students of all ages
Dance Teacher Training for Certification
PEPPERMINT DANCE CLUB
Plymouth Meeting Mall
Steve and Betty Culver
Beautiful Dairy Aire
Support Undergarments and Barn Fumigants
Katharine Darlington and Jeff Cherer, Whurameye, TX